Sunday, May 12, 2013

Time….


This picture is of a gift from a few Christmas' ago, from a dear friend. He knew how much I loved Disney and so he bought me this vintage clock. I start my post today with this picture because when I look at it, I always ponder the subject of time...


Time seems to be an issue for me. I either have to much (not usually) or to little (most of the time) to do what I want. It either goes way to fast, when I’m enjoying life or goes way to slow, when I’m bored at work. The real thing is time never changes, it’s just how we each observe or keep it that really is the difference.

I don’t have enough time, it seems, to do all the things I wanna do, however, I also seem to waste my time doing things that really don’t matter, picture Farmville.

The best time is always the time I get to spend with my lover, and eternal companion DAVE. Every moment together is wonderful and sometimes, well most of the time in my opinion is there’s not enough of that TIME.


This is a wonderful clock sitting on my mantel and it is fun to watch too, even if it's just watching the time go by, but the little mouse heads at the bottom spin in order to keep the time going.

Sometimes, my life seems to be spinning just as these mouse heads do and I wonder when the spinning might stop or if something will come of the spinning.

No comments:

Post a Comment